Monday, January 7, 2013

Waiting on January!


Waiting on Wednesday (and yes, I know that I'm doing this a bit early) is a meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine! It spotlights books we're excited for! 


Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)Title: Just One Day
Author: Gayle Forman
Publisher: Dutton
Releasing: January 8th, 2013

I have actually not read If I Stay and Where She Went (yet) but Katie loves Gayle Forman so I know that I'm going to have to read some of her work soon!  Just One Day sounds really good and I'm quite excited to read it!


The Archived (The Archived, #1)

Title: The Archived
Author: Victoria Schwab
Publisher: Hyperion
Releasing: January 22nd, 2013

I loved loved loved The Near Witch! I honestly think that Victoria Schwab can do no wrong so I know that this book is going to be just as wonderful! The idea of the book sounds really unique and  I'm really eager to see where it goes.


Boundless (Unearthly, #3)Title: Boundless 
Author: Cynthia Hand
Publisher: HarperTeen
Releasing: January 22, 2013

Boundless is the final book of the Unearthly series! While the series isn't super amazing, I still really like the books. I want to know how Clara's story ends!




- Palak


No comments:

Post a Comment