Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This week's topic is "Top Ten Favorite Books You've Read During the Lifespan of Your Blog." We've been up and running since last November but trust me when I say it was REALLY hard to choose! All these books have been reviewed by us and you can find them under the review archive.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: One of the greatest books I will EVER read. Seriously, go pick it up.
2. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: Clare's books are always a favorite of mine, and this one might be the best one of them all. I'm so incredibly excited for the finale of this series!
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth: One of the most kick-buttest (is that a word?) books I've ever read. I'm talking Hunger Games quality.
4. Hourglass by Myra McEntire: I loved the heroine and the whole time travel concept!
5. Fallen by Lauren Kate: What's not to love?
6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Hauntingly beautiful. The author skirted around what was really happening and I am just so ready to find out what's REALLY going on. If you've read it, you know what I'm talking about.
7. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter: One of my favorite mythology retakes!
8. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs: Another haunting one. This book is one of the most creative books I've ever picked up. Also... CREEPY PICTURES!
9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins: Loved the wittiness and the magic!
10. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White: Not only hilarious, but also has one of the most lovable heroines, ever.