Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cover Crazy! "Anna Dressed in Blood" and "Girl of Nightmares" by Kendare Blake




Okay Guys and Dolls! I am a bad person because I didn't post yesterday (SORRY!!), but to make it up to you, I brought you a fantastic Cover Crazy! This time, I have Anna Dressed in Blood and the sequel, Girl of Nightmares

Rated in stars, I would give both of these 5's all the time! The are just the best I've probably ever seen! Anna Dressed in Blood is about a boy named Cas. Cas is a ghost hunter, but he only hunts murderous ghosts. Anyway, a friend gave Cas a tip about this murderous ghost called Anna Dressed in Blood. So Cas and his witch mother go up north so Cas can kill Anna.... again. But what he doesn't expect is that this ruthless ghost, Anna, who kills everyone who sets foot in her house, actually spares Cas's life. Then starts Cas's deep fascination with Anna which actually leads to MUCH more than he expected.

Now, I did a review for Anna Dressed in Blood back when this blog was a young whipper-snapper, and I said I was dissapointed with this book. If you know me or have read my past reviews (which you can in the Reviews tab) then you know how hard I am on books. And I feel sad that I was so harsh on this book. Sure, it wasn't the best book I've ever read, but it was really good! It's one of those books that you can't help, but think about.... It, how you say, haunts you (Pun Totally intended). 

I am currently reading Girl of Nightmares, but I can't tell you what it's about since I don't know how many of you have read the first book. But so far, it is pretty dang good, and I'm approaching the climax. You should expect a review on Friday... Maybe.... I might be in Michigan. We'll see. Anyway, these books are worth reading and are so fantastic inside and out.
Love, Katie

Cover Crazy is a meme started by The Book Worms! I'm not quite sure who hosts it now, though, so if anyone knows please free to enlighten us in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment