Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

Teaser Tuesday is an awesome meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers
  • Share title and author
  •  
This week, I decided to try something new! Here's a teaser from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins! Now I know this isn't two sentences exactly, but I thought this bit really captured what direction this book might head off in. It looks like this book is going to be one of those that make me smile a lot! I haven't gotten very far, but I know this book is gonna be a good one!

"It's okay, baby!' he shouted after her. 'I don't need eyes to see you! I see you with the eyes of my heart, Felicia! MY HEART!'
Great. Not only was my spell too strong, it was also lame."

-Palak

1 comment:

  1. Love this book! Trying to get caught up so I can read the third. Have a great week. Here's my teaser:
    http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-7172012-rape-girl-by.html

    ReplyDelete