Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fallen by Lauren Kate

From Goodreads: There's something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori. Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price's attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He's the one bright spot where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move. Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce- and goes out of his way to make that very clear- she can't let him go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret....even if it kills her.
I thought this book was BRILLIANT. The first thing that caught my attention was the cover. I mean, just look at it! I was caught up in something I called a reading fever and couldn't put it down! I adored that the author kept you guessing the whole way through since you barely have any background whatsoever, and  are as clueless as Luce. Ergo, inspiring a whole round of gasps and OHMYGOSHes. There are so many shocking plot twists I could barely keep up! And the whole theme is just so darn original! It may start off a bit slow, but bear with it and wait for the climax!- Palak:)
5 STARS!
And here is the book trailer with its amazing song!

No comments:

Post a Comment