Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Movie Stuff!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING. I remember the murmurs about there being a City of Bones movie, seeing the cast, and then MEETING CASSANDRA CLARE (which I just really wanted to throw in). Now there's a poster and a synopsis and it all looks so wonderful! I know that the movie comes out next year, but it's never too early to get excited!


Also as a less exciting note (for us here, that is), The Host trailer has made it's debut! I  surprisingly enjoyed Stephanie Meyer's The Host . I'm not actually sure what I expect from this movie and how it's going to turn out. But I know for a FACT that the actors, at least the ones on the cover, are good! (The Lovely Bones, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, I Am Number Four, and Red Riding Hood, respectively. All book to movie adaptions! But I won't go into the train wreck of a Percy Jackson movie.. that's for another day.)

-Palak

No comments:

Post a Comment