Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Finest!

Friday's Finest is a book meme hosted by Justine over at A Bookful of Thoughts
Rules:
- Post a quote that really stuck with you after reading it in a book
- Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
- If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it

YOU GUYS, I LOVE THIS MEME! You guys will see a lot more of Friday's Finest, thats for sure. So, to kick it off, here are a few of the many quotes I love!

"The town was paper, but the memories were not." 
-John Green, Paper Towns

"The wind picks up. It sends leaves scurrying for cover until a softer breeze blows through, settling them down again as if to say, Shhh, there, there, it's all right. One leaf still dances in the air. It spins higher and higher, defying gravity and logic, stretching for something just out of reach. It shall have to fall, of course. Eventually. But for now, I hold my breath, willing it to keep going, taking comfort in its struggle." 
-Libba Bray, Rebel Angels

"I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was."
-Ransom Riggs, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

- Palak

No comments:

Post a Comment