Saturday, April 21, 2012

Such and Such Trailers and News!

Some bookish updates:

*For those of you that have been in the dark (like I was) Pottermore, the interactive Harry Potter website, is open to public!

*The Fault in Our Stars by John Green was optioned for a film! I must say, this book is one of the most witty, insightful, and brilliant books I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

* Cassandra Clare and Holly Black are teaming up to write a new middle grade fantasy series set to come out in 2014! The first book in the series is titled "The Iron Trial". Can you believe Constantian Film has already got movie rights? I am a HUGE fan of Cassandra Clare, and I hear brilliant things about Holly Black, so I am excited to see where this goes!

*The City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare book trailer has come out! I couldn't embed it, but you should definitely check it out.

Here is the trailer for the upcoming Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa!
 -Palak


         

No comments:

Post a Comment