Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Hunger Games!

As most of the world knows, yesterday the highly (which is an understatement!) anticipated movie The Hunger Games released! Katie and I are huge fans! I know that I for one am one happy fan girl jumping up and down on my seat in excitement to go see it! Now... I bring you some Hunger Games themed awesome stuff:

Click here to play the games "The Tribute Trials" and "Trial by Fire" from the website!
Click here for a tour of the Capitol!
Get the free "Girl on Fire" app from iTunes!
Check out the "Capitol Couture" website!

I also hear that there will be a Facebook game, so make sure you look out for that! May the odds be ever in your favor! -Palak :)
P.S. Notice all the exclamation marks? THAT'S HOW EXCITED WE ARE!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment